Premama Supplement Facts
|Serving Size: 2g
Servings per Container: 30
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories: 6||Cal from Fat: 0.4|
|% Daily Value†|
|Total Fat 0 g||0%|
|Total Carb 1 g||0%|
|Protein 0 g||0%|
|Vitamin D3 400 IU as Cholecalciferol USP-FCC||100%|
|Biotin 0.4 mg
|Folic Acid 0.8 mg USP||100%|
|Vitamin B12 8 mcg as Cyanocobalamin||130%|
|Vitamin B2 1.4 mg as Riboflavin||82%|
|Vitamin B6 1.2 mg as Pyridoxine HCl||60%|
|Proprietary Iron Blend 10 mg||56%|
|Calcium 100 mg as Calcium Lactate, FCC||10%|
|Magnesium 65 mg as Magnesium Citrate, Anhydrous, USP||16%|
|Choline 20 mg Choline Bitartrate, USP-FCC||+|
|Coenzyme Q10 10 mg||+|
|DHA 10 mg as Docosahexaenoic Acid||+|
|Ginger Root Powder 80 mg||+|
|Non-Medical Ingredients: Milk, Soybean, Maltodextrin. † Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.+ Daily Value (DV) not established.|
WARNING: If you have a pre-existing medical condition, or are taking prescription medications, consult a physician prior to use. This product is not intended for infants or children. Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Say goodbye to prenatal horse pills. Say hello to Premama—the superior prenatal drink mix. Created with doctors, for women.
Doctor-recommended Premama is a flavorless, prenatal vitamin drink mix. It is complete with key prenatal vitamins and minerals—including folic acid, iron, DHA, CoQ10 and calcium—that help greatly reduce the chances of some birth defects, when taken appropriately. Premama’s ingredients have also been shown to help relieve common prenatal vitamin side-effects, such as nausea and constipation. Get Premama Now »
“Having trialed this on my own patients I can honestly report that Premama is by far the best tolerated and most requested prenatal vitamin in my practice.”
- Dr. Richard Chudacoff, MD FACOG
Each daily serving of Premama may be consumed in two equally divided doses. Processed in FDA-regulated facilities, Premama also contains USP Verified and Food and Drug Administration GRAS nutrients not typically found in combination with other prenatal supplements.
Taking prenatal vitamins is easy now: add Premama to your favorite juice, milk, or iced tea, and consuming it within 5 minutes after mixing.
Key ingredients include
4. March of Dimes. Vitamins and Minerals During Pregnancy. March of Dimes. 2009 Mar, United States. http://www.marchofdimes.com/pregnancy/nutrition_vitamins.html
5. Teran E, Hernandez I, Nieto B, Tavara R, Ocampo JE, Calle A. Coenzyme Q10 supplementation during pregnancy reduces the risk of pre-eclampsia. International Journal of Gynecology & Obstetrics. 105 2009 Apr: 43-45.
7. Vutyuavanich, T MD, MSC; Kraisarin, T MD; Ruangsri, RA BSC. Ginger for Nausea and Vomiting in Pregnancy: Randomized, Double-Masked, Placebo-Controlled Trial. Obstetrics & Gynecology. 97 2001 Apr: 577-582
8. Werler MM , Shapiro S, Mitchell AA. Periconceptional folic acid exposure and risk of occurrent neural tube defects. JAMA. 1993 Mar 10;269(10):1257-61.
9. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Spina bifida and anencephaly before and after folic acid mandate. United States, 1995-1996 and 1999-2000. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2004 May 7;53(17):362-5.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.